Each month, Anova produces a Needed Items List for our shelters. This list can help you or your group with ideas when you are shopping for items to donate to our organization. (see online and print versions below)
Anova operates two 24-hour Emergency Shelters in London.
Reducing operating costs for the shelters through donations from the public helps ensure our essential services continue to be free of charge for abused women and children. Anova, formerly Women’s Community House and Sexual Assault Centre London.
Regrettably, we are unable to accept all donations received from the community.
Items we are not able to accept:
- out-of-season clothing
- bulk garage sale leftovers
- large appliances, furniture or bikes
- used stuffed animals/fabric toys
- baby equipment or furniture due to health and safety reasons
Needed Items List for the Month of November 2017
Download/Print the November 2017 Needed Items List (pdf format)
- Toilet Paper & Paper Towels
- Bus Tickets (Adults)
- Women’s Underwear (Sm & Med) – new
- Hat, Mitt & Scarf Sets for Women – new
- Women’s Coats & Boots – new/used
- Baby Monitors
- Pillow Protectors & Pillow Sheets – new
- Single Bed Comforters – new/used
- Single Bed Flat & Fitted Sheets – new/used
- Bath Towels & Facecloths – new/used
- Toddler Sippy Cups
- Small Teddy Bears (size of a hand)
- Children Tear-Free Shampoo
- Teen Boy/Men’s Pajamas (all sizes)
- Kids Hat, Mitt & Scarf Sets – new
- Children’s Underwear (all sizes) – new
- Children’s Snow Suits & Boots – new
- Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate
- Women’s Slippers (all sizes) – new/used
- Bell Mobility Prepaid Cards
- Calendars & Day Planners for 2018
- Women’s Pajamas (all sizes) – new/used
- Hair Brushes & Combs – new
- Drink Boxes & Packaged Snacks
Donation Drop-off Location:
Donations are accepted (Monday through Friday), at the Anova Wellington Shelter located at
101 Wellington Road. To help us protect and store items, please package your donations in plastic bags or containers.
Anova greatly appreciates our supportive community!
The monthly Needed Items List can be sent to you via e-mail, fax or by mail. Join our distribution list today by sending an e-mail to Katie firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 519-642-3003 ext 2253.